Saturday, 18 January 2014

My Favourite Body Butters-Lotions

As I was going through my drawers this evening, I came across with a body lotion of mine, that I bought when I was in England last summer; the scent of that particular body really reminds me of my time in England, so I thought that'd be a perfect first beauty post for my blog.

My all time favourite body lotion is the one from Ted Baker called Butterfly Wings. It smells like heaven. It contains bergamot, red fruit, tuberose and patchouli, which is the perfect combination; not too sweet and not too fresh.



The other body lotions-butters that I really enjoy using are the ones from Body Shop. Not only do they smell amazing, but they also always leave my skin very soft.  

My favourite scent is the Vanilla Duo one, as it is sweet. The container is split into two, providing two body lotions. The one side is used for normal skin and the other one can be easily applied to dry areas of your skin. I personally use the dry skin lotion on my elbows, that tend to get a bit drier than the rest of my body.

The other scent that I've had for ages and repurchased countless times, is the Raspberry one. It has a fruity scent, but it is not too much. It really leaves my skin hydrated and moisturized throughout the day, which is really good, especially in the cold months.



The last scent that I recently discovered on a shopping spree with a friend was the Moringa one. When I first smelt it, I instantly fell in love. The scent is amazing - it reminds me of how my grandma's garden smells in the spring time when all the flowers are blooming- and it contains Moringa seed oil which is a perfect moisturizer. It is perfect for normal and dry skin, so I would definitely recommend to anyone with that type of skin.

Anyway guys, I'll see you next time. Until then, stay beautiful!!

Love
Katerina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment