Thursday, 16 January 2014

Get To Know Me

Hi guys,

Since it's my first blog post I'm really nervous and I don't really know what to write about.  So I decided that the best way to start my blog was to introduce myself to you.  I'm 17 (18 in 5 months woot woot!), I'm a senior in high school and I live in Cyprus; I'm moving to England this September though and I'll be studying Law.

It was my New Year's resolution to start a proper beauty blog, and that's what I'm doing. I'll be uploading a blog post weekly, reviewing some of the beauty products that I get to try, do a haul, and even ramble on about clothes from time to time. This is my face:


I was also inspired to start my blog from the lovely Lily Pebbles and Anna who made a series in both their YouTube channels and blogs.

Anyway guys, I hope I didn't bore you much with my post, I'll see you next time. Until then, stay beautiful.

Love

Katerina xoxo

1 comment: